Mineral based sunscreen
A lightweight, broad spectrum, natural sunscreen that protects skin from UV rays. A blend of zinc oxide and antioxidants offers complete coverage and helps protect skin from photoaging. Absorbs quickly and will not clog pores.
Solar Block Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 20
a mineral based sunscreen
a safe and natural sunscreen that provides complete protection from the full spectrum of UV rays
Antioxidant nutrient blend
vitamins C and E help provide defense against UV assaults and provide antiaging benefits
a skin mimicking, botanical modulator that helps strengthen the skin’s defenses
Directions For Sunscreen Use:
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Reapply at least every 2 hours.
• Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
• Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.