- Works to improve signs of skin laxity, loss of facial contours, and diminished skin fullness
- Visibly smoothens deep wrinkles and facial creases
- Enhances skin health and resilience
Stem Cell Signaling
Leads to Aging Skin
Protein signals generated by stem cells are important as they actively repair and regenerate the skin.
As we age, the number of working stem cell falls, and the quantity of rejuvenating proteins they secrete is decreased.
How to Use
- Cleanse and tone skin
- Apply a small amount to all facial zones, extending past the jawline to the neck. Gently smooth the cream in.
- Use on its own, or below your regular moisturizer or Restorative Hydration Cream, depending on skin type. Dry skin types may require additional moisturizer. Use AM and PM.