- Highest concentration of stem cell derived growth factors and proteins
- Physiologically balanced to help activate tissue renewal
- Reduces procedure downtime and discomfort, and optimizes aesthetic results
Why is the Professional Serum pink?
The Professional Serum uses a pH indicator to monitor the state of its active growth factors and proteins. Because of its high concentration of biologically-derived active ingredient, it is important that the conditions remain optimal for these active factors to thrive. While a range of colors reflects that the acidity level is acceptable - from light/dark pink to orange - you should not use the product if it turns yellow or becomes cloudy.
How to Use
When Used After Clinical Procedures:
- Apply to treatment area and press firmly into the skin with a gloved hand to ensure penetration. Use half to one full ampoule per treatment depending on area and degree of ablation.
- Continued usage at home is recommended. Number of days of post-treatment application should be advised by your physician.
When Used at Home as a Skin Booster:
- Ensure skin is clean and free of any oily residue. A mild skin exfoliation before application might improve absorption of the product.
- Use one pipette-full of Serum for the whole face. Apply a few drops on each facial zone and press into the skin. One ampoule holds approximately 10 pipettes of Serum.
- Can be used AM / PM. Apply your regular moisturizer / treatment creams such as Multi-Action Cream and / or Restorative Hydration Cream after.